Life has a way of coming at us faster than we expect. One moment you can be water skiing along Lake Mead, and the next thing you know, you are missing a tooth thanks to a particularly bad wipe-out that introduced your lips to your skis.
Thankfully, here at Vibrant Dental, we are ready to help all our patients restore their smile—no matter what expected turns life has taken. With our state-of-the-art dental implant services, we can replace any tooth lost due to an active lifestyle or accident.
If you are missing multiple teeth, we can create a custom treatment plan to find your dental solution as well!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are small surgical components created to take the place of a missing tooth root and simultaneously hold any dental prosthetics in place. These dental prosthetics are replacement teeth options that can include single dental crowns, dental bridges, or even a full set of dentures all securely supported by the dental implants in your jawbone.
Dental implants fuse with the jawbone or skull to hold your replacement teeth securely in placement for upwards of 20 years!
Benefits of Dental Implants
When you lose one or multiple teeth, the repercussions are large. You could lose the ability to eat your food properly and cause more stress and strain to be put on your remaining teeth. You could have your speech impaired as well.
In addition, the loss of a full tooth leads to deterioration of the bone density in the jaw or skull, which in turn leads to the degradation of the entire facial structure.
Dental implants can solve all these problems! Benefits include:
- Complete Smile: Dental implants secure new dental crowns in place to complete your smile. No more gaps or missing teeth.
- Improved Oral Health: The gap from a missing tooth can be harder to clean—putting your oral health at risk and leaving you more susceptible to disease or dental cavities. Dental implants supporting a dental crown will help reduce that danger. You can brush and floss your implant-supported teeth just like your natural teeth!
- Preserved Bone Density in Jaw and Skull: Dental implants actually promote bone health in your jawbone. When a tooth is missing, your jawbone begins to shrink away from lack of use. However, when the implant is inserted, the bone around it will grow to bond with the implant because it has something to attach to again—like it did with the root of your natural tooth.
- Sustainable Solution: With the proper maintenance and care, dental implants will last years. The average patient can expect their dental implants to last up to 25 years or longer!
- Increased Functionality: You’ll be able to smile, laugh, communicate, and eat again properly with the help of dental implants supporting beautiful new teeth!
Dental implants are a long-lasting solution to restoring your smile back to its full glory. Call us today for any questions!
Contact Us to Complete Your Smile!
Don’t go another day with an incomplete smile that puts your health at risk! At Vibrant Dental, we have an unwavering commitment to your health and happiness, and we are ready to help you discover a dental treatment plan to perfect your smile. Call us today to start your smile restoration journey!