Many patients who want the straightest, shiniest smile, often find themselves hesitating to get crooked or misaligned teeth treated. This hesitancy often comes from the thought of bulky braces, made of uncomfortable and eye-catching metal.
Here at Vibrant Dental, we’re happy to provide an alternative to traditional braces with Invisalign® clear aligners!
We have an unwavering commitment to your health and happiness, and that includes reducing stress. That is why we offer Invisalign aligners, which can create the straight smile patients have always wanted without any fear of painful dental brackets, bulky head gear, or “metal mouth.”
Thanks to Invisalign aligner trays using a specialized material called SmartTrack®, each patient is fitted with personalized, clear, and comfortable aligners that can straighten teeth in no time. These clear aligners apply gentle, corrective pressure over a series of differently shaped aligners to gradually create a straight smile—all while being discreet and removable!
When Should I Consider Invisalign Clear Aligners?
To ensure that each of our patients can have access to the best information about their dental health, we always arrange for a consultation with our dental team in Henderson. During consultation, patients are encouraged to share what they are looking for in their oral care solutions.
We encourage you to ask about an Invisalign® treatment if one or more of the following apply to your smile:
- Crooked Teeth: If one or more of your teeth are misaligned.
- Overbite: If your upper teeth jut out in front of the bottom teeth.
- Underbite: If your bottom teeth jut out in front of the upper teeth.
- Crowded Teeth: if you have teeth that overlap and twist over each other.
- Crossbite: A condition which is when some of your upper teeth sit inside the lower teeth rather than outside when the mouth is closed.
- Open Bite: A condition where your upper and lower teeth don’t meet.
For the Clearest Way to a Straight Smile, Call Us!
At Vibrant Dental, we understand that straight teeth go beyond a desirable aesthetic—they can resolve oral care issues like dental discomfort, jaw pain, and difficulty with chewing. Schedule a consultation to learn more about Invisalign® clear aligners and begin the quick, discreet, and clear path towards your ideal smile!